We’ve always believed Victorians were amazingly resilient but these last few months have shown us that our amazing compatriots in this great state were sure bred tough! Like most of you, our team at Mint Kitchens has been working from home, keeping the design dream alive, even though we haven’t been able to visit your homes or undertake any renovation work.
We’re excited that the renovation industry is opening back up and we’ll be able to recommence renovation work. This provides a unique opportunity for our Melbourne customers who have recently purchased a home but need renovation works carried out before they move in, or who are looking to move out while renovations are completed.
In our experience, these larger renovations often encompass multiple rooms such as kitchen, bathroom/s, laundry, wardrobes and more. We also know that a larger renovation of this kind can take anywhere from 6-8 weeks – or sometimes even longer – to complete. And, with the dust and mess of a renovation this large, most people don’t want to be living in the home during construction.
We’re also sure you’ve had plenty of time to think about those areas of your home you’d like to renovate – there’s nothing like being stuck inside your home to make you long for a fresh change!
So, here’s our plan…
If you’re able to extend the settlement on your old home so you can remain there while we’re renovating your new home OR if you decide to move out but rent for 2 months, we’ll pay your interest-only mortgage or rent for you*. This way, you get to live in a dust-free, tradesperson-free, mess-free environment and only move into your new home once it has been fully renovated by our expert team and is ready for you to start living your best life.
It also means you don’t have to worry about paying two mortgages, or one mortgage and rent, while you’re renovating, which we think removes much of the stress and worry that’s often a part of budgeting for a renovation.
There are a few stipulations – so read on carefully. The offer is only available to customers who have an unoccupied home they wish to renovate. This can be a home you’ve just purchased or a home you already own – as long as it’s unoccupied during the renovation. All the fine print can be found in the terms and conditions located here.
If you’ve been thinking of renovating, or if this recent lockdown has convinced you that your home just isn’t functional for your family, now is the perfect time to take advantage of this offer. We can conduct all preliminary meetings via Zoom or in 1:1 COVID-safe, exclusive appointments in any of our four Melbourne showrooms now that we’ve reopened.
Our Mint Kitchens design team is excited to get back to work so don’t delay. Contact us today for more information about our offer and to discuss how we can transform your home and celebrate the end of lockdown.
Terms & Conditions
- Contract value with Mint Kitchen Group must be greater than $50,000 for supply of cabinets and benchtops only (all trade work excluded).
- Offer is valid for new enquiries made to Mint Kitchen Group after 1st November 2020.
- Offer is valid for all contracts signed by 5pm, Thursday 31st December 2020.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount applied by Mint Kitchen Group.
- The applicable amount will be paid into the homeowner’s nominated bank account 30 days after commencement of on-site works.
- This offer is valued at $3000 (calculated on a mortgage of $600,000 and interest of 3%, not including the loan principal, for a 2 month period).
- The offer is for interest-only or rental payments and does not include the principal of the loan.
- This offer may be substituted as a rental payment on temporary accommodation by the client but the payment cannot exceed $3000.
- Offer is valid for the first two (2) months of renovation works only.
- This offer is valid only for vacant properties and the property must remain vacant for the term of the contract.
- Mint Kitchen Group reserves the right to determine the definition of a “vacant” property.
- Mint Kitchen Group reserves the right to extend or modify this offer at any time.