The Kitchen & Bathroom Design Institute has nominated three Mint Kitchen Group designs for their Best Kitchen Design Awards this year. And you can vote for your favourite, in the People’s Choice Awards.
Our nominations are:
Best Medium Kitchens
Clean lines and calming tones create a beautiful space, with an unexpected shot of colour in the butler’s pantry.
- Island Benchtop: Caesarstone, Walnut
- Pantry Benchtop: Laminex, Pillarbox Red; Natural Finish
- Doors & Panels: Dulux, Extreme White; 2-pac paint
- Overhead Open Shelves: Dulux, Ploughed Earth; 2-pac paint
Crisp white benchtops and cabinetry set the scene for stunning woodgrain cupboards and shelving inserts.
- Benchtops: Caesarstone, Organic White
- Base Cupboards: Dulux, Natural White; 2-pac gloss paint
- Full Cupboards: Cleaf, Dark Rovere
- Splashback: Dulux, Natural White; toughened glass
Best Small Kitchen nomination:
Granite and gloss transform this zone; using textural elements in the benchtop and contrasting neutral tones.
- Benchtop: Granite, Gran Delicatus
- Doors & Panels: Laminex, Paperbark; in Silk Finish
- Splashback: Dulux, On the Rocks; toughened glass